Check out our virtual and in-person mending classes and other in-person events!
A junky jamboree with local artisans who transform trash into one-of-a-kind goods & gifts, plus other 'waste-less' activities & resources
Three amazing venues are hosting us in Fulton Market/West Town:
- Ignite Glass Studios at 401 N. Armour Street
- Patagonia x Worn Wear at 1115 W Fulton Market
- District Brew Yards at 417 N Ashland Ave
RSVP on Eventbrite is encouraged but NOT REQUIRED. The optional donation helps us make our Trashy Markets environmentally AND financially sustainable!
Learn More at: TrashyMarkets.com
December 17, 12:00 - 5:00 PM | Underground Art Market | Royal Palms Chicago, 1750 N Milwaukee Ave, Chicago, IL 60647 | RSVP HERE
- Holiday Market in Wicker Park. Featuring recycled art, wellness products & functional art.
- Underground Art Market is typically an annual winter holiday pop-up market in Chicago. We feature artists & vendors creating works around the themes of recycled art, wellness, and functional art, as well as makers creating for charitable causes/ social initiatives, and generally awesome things!
To subscribe to this calendar click here (events will automatically sync on Google calendar).