This is an on-demand class. You'll receive a PDF digital download with instructions on how to view the class, material list, and link to watch the video. Run time: approximately 135 minutes.
This is a recorded class from February 2021. In this fun and interactive workshop you will get step-by-step instructions on how to sew a zippered pouch. This workshop teaches you tips for working with waxed canvas, how to insert a zipper, and sewing boxed corners. This is an intermediate class. I'd recommend that you've sewn at least 5 items on a sewing machine.
Sew your own zippered pouch with this intermediate level downloadable PDF sewing pattern and sewing kit with video workshop. You will receive:
- Full written instructions in PDF for sewing your own zippered pouch.
- PDF sewing pattern for printing at home.
- Instant download in zipped folder.
- Link to watch a live recorded workshop with step-by-step instructions for sewing a zippered pouch
Optional zippered pouch kit includes:
- 10" x 13" piece of hemp waxed canvas.
8" closed bottom YKK gold brass zipper with black tape.
19" - piece of 3/16" double sided leather tape.
- 8" piece of hemp rope for zipper pull.
Optional thread snip add-on:
- Super sharp, carbon steel
- Trims light - heavyweight fabrics and thread
- Bright yellow handles
- 10-year warranty from the manufacturer
Pattern features how to :
- Insert a zipper.
- Sew boxed corners.
Tips for sewing with waxed canvas.
- Use leather tape.
You should have basic knowledge of using your sewing machine and reading sewing instructions before using this pattern.
Sewing level: Intermediate
Finished measurements: Approximately 8” x 2” x 5”
Print at Home File (Letter)
- Tape or glue stick
- Marking tool
- Denim sewing machine needle
- Zipper foot (Optional; see notes throughout instructions)
- Pattern weights
- Denim or heavy duty thread
- Thread trimmers
- Fabric clips
Please note, downloadable patterns are not transferrable. If you're giving this as a gift, it's best to give a gift certificate so your recipient can receive the download.
When: Watch whenever you have the time. Class runs about 135 minutes long.
On-Demand Workshop Policies:
Digital downloads are non-transferable and non-refundable. You'll receive a recording of the class and a material list for sourcing supplies for mending your knitted clothes.