Sew your own zippered pouch with this intermediate level downloadable PDF sewing pattern
. You will receive:
- Full written instructions in PDF for sewing your own zippered pouch.
- PDF sewing pattern for printing at home.
- Instant download in zipped folder.
how to :
- Insert a zipper.
- Sew boxed corners.
Tips for sewing with waxed canvas.
- Use leather tape.
You should have basic knowledge of using your sewing machine and reading sewing instructions before using this pattern.
Sewing level: Intermediate
Finished measurements: Approximately 8” x 2” x 5”
Print at Home File (Letter)
This is not a physical product.
- 9" x 12" piece of medium weight fabric, such as waxed canvas.
- 8" closed bottom zipper.
19" piece of 3/16" double sided leather tape.
- Optional: 8" piece of hemp rope for zipper pull.
- Tape or glue stick
- Marking tool
- Denim sewing machine needle
- Zipper foot (Optional; see notes throughout instructions)
- Pattern weights
- Denim or heavy duty thread
- Thread trimmers
- Fabric clips
Please note, downloadable patterns are not transferrable. If you're giving this as a gift, it's best to give a gift certificate so your recipient can receive the download.